As you may know, Melbourne is a city famous greatly for various chocolates in gastronomy filed. Each year, considerable quantity of visitors will gather in this city to have a profound knowledge and a real exploration of sweets, especially chocolate here. Join our Melbourne Chocolate Walking Tour and have a fantastic sweet dream!
Specialties in our one-day tour
- Have a taste of the premium chocolate of Melbourne
- We will arrange a guide to lead visitors to various chocolatiers
- Introduce the features of chocolate of Melbourne to know why it’s the chocolate capital of this country. By visiting famous patissiers and tasting top chocolate specialties, you will have a comprehensive knowledge of lanes and arcades of this city.
- Chocolate, macaroon and dessert tasting
- Bottle of water and chocolate map are offered
- In certain selected venues, you will enjoy special discounts there
- During the tour, afternoon tea, including beverage and cake is provided
Arrangements of the tour
In our Chocolate walking tour, you could level up your sweet tooth by tasting Melbourne’s pride. While enjoying certain top quality chocolate and desserts, have an experience of Melbourne’s cafe culture is also a great happiness.
- Try some local and Belgian chocolates at Block and Royal Arcades.
- At Emporium, you will taste macaroon.
- In the venue, it’s a nice idea to buy some hot chocolate and dessert combo.
- Before ending, you could also get a palette of desserts at boutique hotel and taste gelato.
Duration of the tour: around 3 hours which starts at 12:00.
Tour is accepted on weekends.
Maximum group size is 12 people.
Costs: $119 per person
1. As this tour is suitable for all kinds of weather conditions, it’s better to take an umbrella if it will rain in the day.
2. This is a walking tour which will last around 3 hours, it’s a great choice to wear comfortable walking shoes.