Hunter Valley Wine Tours
Explore the wineries in Hunter Valley.
Hunter Valley–a wine zone around 2-hour drive from Sydney in New South Wales–is an oldest wine region in Australia. Hunter Valley contains three subregions: Broke Fordwich, Pokolbin (known as Lower Hunter Valley) and Upper Hunter Valley. The grape planting condition is actually cruel as it’s hot in summer season. But due to the pleasant ocean breeze, grape fruits from this region is in high quality which contribute to a reputation for their wine in Australia.
Hunter Valley is noted for its white wine, especially Semillon. Usually, semillon grapes meet an early harvest time– wine made from these grape has a higher acid degree and lower alcohol content. New wine shows a lively freshness with a smell of lemon. The wine will mature gracefully and tend to be in light gold colour with an aroma of honey and toast.
Pick up at hotel – Hope Estate – Hunter Resort – McGuigan – Hunter Valley Gardens Village
–A tour guide will pick you up at hotel.
–Take our tour bus to visit the Hope Estate–a winery enjoys a high reputation all over the world. We may also taste various wines there.
–Have lunch in Hunter Resort with high quality wines. Our customers could have an overal knowledge of quality identification of wine. You may also taste beers there. Additional charges should be afforded by customers.
–Continue the journey to McGuigan and explore the wine cellars there.
–Free time in Huner Valley Gardens Village–a place of noted cheeze and chocolate factory.
$200/adult $180/child (3-14 years old)
Comfortable tour bus, guide, entrance tickets, wine tasting, traffic insurance, eco fee, tip for tour guide, GST, carbon tax.
1. To ensure all the scenic spots are viewed, we will keep the right to adjust schedule.
2. For passengers with carsickness, please take Dramamine in advance.
3. In summer season, please take suntan oil, sunglasses, topee, mosquito repel, etc. against strong sunshine.
4. Additional charges due to any force majeure (bad weather, traffic, etc.) should be afforded by customers.
5. To follow the wish of customers, our tour guide will help to advise and book local restaurants. Charges should be afforded by customers.
6. Any responsibilities concerning airlines, cruises, hotels, restaurants and scenic spots should be taken by certain third party.
7. Prices will rise by 15% during festival time.