Sydney Dessert Tours
Explore tasty desserts in Sydney.
As an essential city of Australia, Sydney contains a fully range of delicacies. Here, you will have a chance to taste food from all over the world. And now, we specially classify various desserts in this city.
1. 70% Black chocolate gelato at Pompei’s Gelateria
A must for all black chocolate lovers–a gelateria locates near the Bondi Beach.
Hot seller: 70% black chocolate gelato
2. Lemon Meringue at Cupcakes On Pitt
Due to advantage of location, Cupcakes On Pitt seems to be a hottest cupcake boutique in Sydney which arouses huge numbers of travellers.
Hot seller: Lemon Meringue
3. Taro cake at Savoy Cake Shop
A must for dessert lovers. Taro cakes are a necessity on birthday parties for many.
Hot seller: Taro cake
4. Black Sesame Rice Balls at Passionflower
Located in China town, Passionflower is a most favoured dessort shop here for many office ladies.
Hot seller: Black Sesame Rice Balls
5. Ice Kacang at LNC
LNC is one of Chinese dessert shops in Sydney which contains a huge choice of varieties.
Hot seller: Ice Kacang, Steamed Milky Dessert
6. Date tart at Rockpool
Rockpool is a noted restaurant and its date tart will be a most out-standing dessert.
Hot seller: Date Tart
7. Sweet Belem tarts at Sweet Belem
Here we highly recommend the Sweet Belem tarts (Pastel de Belém) at this Sweet Belem dessert shop. Its baker John de Almeida is from the origin of Portugese custard tart and tarts from this shop will be fully excellent!
Hot seller: Sweet Belem tarts
8. Macaron at Adriano Zumbo Patisserie
The noted baker Adriano Zumbo from Balmain, brings not only a little round sweet, but his spirit of dessert innovating.
Hot seller: Macaron
9. Chocolate éclair at Black Star Pastry
The dessert éclair is a kind of chocolate butter biscuit. Generally, there are two tastes: chocolate and coffee. The baker Christopher Thé creats a new éclair: a mix of black and white chocolate.
Hot seller: Chocolate éclair
10. Single-origin chocolate at Zokoko
Single-origin chocolate at this dessert shop always worths your trial. This kind of chocolate contains no milk or other material.
Hot seller: Single-origin chocolate
Price (only for tour bus and guidance):
$45/adult $38/child (3-14 years old)
Comfortable tour bus, guide, traffic insurance, eco fee, tip for tour guide, GST, carbon tax.
1. To ensure all the scenic spots are viewed, we will keep the right to adjust schedule.
2. For passengers with carsickness, please take Dramamine in advance.
3. In summer season, please take suntan oil, sunglasses, topee, mosquito repel, etc. against strong sunshine.
4. Additional charges due to any force majeure (bad weather, traffic, etc.) should be afforded by customers.
5. To follow the wish of customers, our tour guide will help to advise and book local restaurants. Charges should be afforded by customers.
6. Any responsibilities concerning airlines, cruises, hotels, restaurants and scenic spots should be taken by certain third party.
7. Prices will rise by 15% during festival time.