Tasmanian Seafood Tour
One day tour which begins at 9am and returns at 4.30pm.
Relax as one of up to 12 guests, looked after by 2 local guides. Throughout the day you will enjoy a range of local Tasmanian produce, including:
Wild Abalone – your guide will jump in and snorkel to catch wild abalone, which are prepared and served onboard the boat.
Rock Lobster – delicious Southern Rock Lobster (known locally as crayfish) is the centrepiece of your gourmet lunch. Tasmanian Rock Lobster are extremely sought-after and exported all of the world.
Oysters – pull wild oysters from the farm of the multi-award winning producer ‘Get Shucked’.
Salmon – visit the Tassal salmon farm, benchmarked as the world’s leading salmon farmer.
Sea Urchin – your guide will gather these delicious seafood delicacies from the crystal clear waters around Bruny Island.
Beer & Cider – savour locally made organic cider and boutique beer including Moo Brew and Willie Smiths.
Wine – taste some of Tasmania’s cool climate wine varieties including Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, Riesling and Jansz sparkling.
Please gather at the Pennicott Wilderness Journeys Booking Centre, situated on Franklin Wharf, next to the Constitution Dock Lifting Bridge on Hobart’s waterfront.
1. To ensure all the scenic spots are viewed, we will keep the right to adjust schedule.
2. For passengers with carsickness, please take Dramamine in advance.
3. In summer season, please take suntan oil, sunglasses, topee, mosquito repel, etc. against strong sunshine.
4. Additional charges due to any force majeure (bad weather, traffic, etc.) should be afforded by customers.
5. To follow the wish of customers, our tour guide will help to advise and book local restaurants. Charges should be afforded by customers.
6. Any responsibilities concerning airlines, cruises, hotels, restaurants and scenic spots should be taken by certain third party.
7. Prices will rise by 15% during festival time.